Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme core i7 8th Gen Price in Pakistan

I am not the target audience for “mobile workstation” laptops. I don’t edit the video. I don’t do complicated simulations. I rarely edit photos, and when I edit, this is just a simple aspect ratio change in GIMP. However, two years ago, Lenovo’s ThinkPad P50 combined me with simple features and incredible power. I spent a lot of time in front of the computer. I work with a computer, then relax and open a computer game like World of Warcraft or War. Lenovo’s ThinkPad P50 has no problems in either of these areas. However, dealing with P50 itself is a problem. It weighs 5.6 pounds and is about 1 inch thick enough to make it a chore in my usual messenger bag. This problem can become a big problem if I buy it for personal use. Lenovo seems to understand my dilemma, and now it has a solution: Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme. Lenovo has integrated all of my favorite features of this cumbersome P50 into a more portable device.
12319583_2
For those unfamiliar with the X1 lineup, the X1 is the flagship product of ThinkPad. The ThinkPad X1 Carbon and X1 Yoga are top-of-the-line portable business notebooks with only one weakness. They are not all that powerful, especially in the graphics department. The extremes of X1 fix this problem, and there are some. I have to say it straight. The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme is equipped with NVIDIA’s GeForce 1050 Ti Max-Q graphics card. This is not advanced hardware, but we have tested a lot of 1050 Ti hardware and have always thought that 1080p gaming performance is enjoyable. Lenovo chose this chip instead of the workstation-centric Quadro line chip. The decision was a bit strange because the ThinkPad should have been focused on commercial use. No, I care. That’s not what I want. I would rather have GeForce; it will lower the price of laptops and provide driver updates that focus on games rather than CAD.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTgvMDgvMDEtTGVub3ZvLVRoaW5rUGFkLVgxLS5qcGc= (1)
There is another key point here: the X1 limit maintains a 15-inch display, but it weighs about 3.8 pounds. This is almost half the weight of the P50. This is the weight of a 13-inch laptop a few years ago. Of course, you can buy a lighter laptop, but the weight of 3.8 pounds is enough to make you feel that you are not a burden. It’s even lighter than the Microsoft Surface Book 2 by a half-pound. I often worry that the development of laptops has stalled. I am worried that today’s laptops are not much better than they were a few years ago. But here, I can see and feel the progress. Lenovo has put everything I like about the heavy-duty P50 into a more portable device, and they don’t even increase the price. The price of the X1 will start at $1,860 – the P50 I like in 2016 is priced at $2,350. Without a doubt, I will carefully observe the limits of X1, I will not wait too long. The first batch will be sold later this month. If you want a core i9 model, you have to wait until December, but if your interest in the X1 limit is the same as mine, you can skip it. As for me, I hope to see the limits of X1 in the lab soon. The World of Warcraft expansion pack has just been released, I need to test its performance.

Comments